Sections in this report
1) Current positions trading the daily EMA 9-18 and valuation spreadsheet
2) Position updates, previous days are published on Barchart
3) Simplified EMA trend qualification procedure.
4) Links to generate and track trades as they occur,
5) Automated Trading Account (ATA) performance 2000-2022
6) Create any allocation of EMA 9-18 markets and review 2000-2022 performance.
7) Collaring trades to define risk
8) Any allocation can be traded automatically for your account.
9) Using any reasonable maintenance balance (defining overall account risk)
10) About Automated Trading Accounts (ATAs), how they work and fee structure.
16-September 2020, we’re shifting gears form trading the hourly and daily to trading the hourly, 3 hour and 5 hour.
Although the daily overall has had respectable returns we’ve been giving back too much of open trade equity and enduring some very nasty drawdowns, rather than deal with it and suffer loses we can put this volatility to work for us by shifting gears from the daily to the hourly, 3 and 5 hour and put what’s hurting the daily program to work for us, to review 20014-2022 performance and monitor trades as they occur see this page. To create your own portfolio of hourly, 3 hour and 5 hour see this page, we’re adding additional markets once through compliance allocation studies will be onsite.
1) Finals on the daily, 16 September 2022
Any allocation can be traded automatically for your account.
Using any reasonable maintenance balance
About Automated trading Accounts (ATAs) how they work and fee structure.
If you have any questions contact me.