1) Using this spreadsheet you can create allocations trading any combination of the contracts in section 2 and review 2014-2023 monthly and annual performance.
- Download and enable editing (allow 15-45 seconds)
- Enter markets and number of contracts traded in columns I-K rows 19-43
- Minimum start balance shows in cell H-29 or enter your own in cell H-19
- Cumulative profit net of all spreads and fees, cell H-20
- Drawdown cell H-22
- Risk tolerance (what you should be prepared to risk) cell H-30
- Monthly and annual performance columns B-H
- Performance by market columns l-IX
- 2) January 2014 – February 2023 net per contract & period traded
- Click on net gain for any market and time period traded example, $651,961 a spreadsheet will open containing all data, every calculation, all trades, monthly-annual performance.
- Performance represented is trading a single contact deducting a minimum of $50.00 per trade for bid/ask spreads and brokerage.
- Drawdowns are measured from the highest high to lowest low prior to recovery
3) Any allocation can be traded automatically for your account.
4) Using any reasonable maintenance balance
5) About Automated trading Accounts (ATAs) how they work and fee structure.
If you have any questions contact me.
Peter Knight Advisor
My current date and time March 22, 2023 4:18 pm
Direct VI Phone 24/7 +340 244 4310
Skype:: Peter Knight Advisor