2014 – 2023 net per contract & time period traded
- Click on net gain for any market and time period traded example, 1 Hour gold $415,670 a spreadsheet opens containing all data, calculations, trades & 2014-2023 performance.
- Performance represented is trading a single contact deducting a minimum of $50.00 per trade for bid/ask spreads and brokerage.
- Drawdowns are measured from the highest high to lowest low prior to recovery
- This page is updated quarterly
Using this spreadsheet you can create your allocation of the contracts above and review 2014-2022 performance.
- Download and enable editing (allow 15-45 seconds)
- Enter markets and number of contracts traded in columns I-K rows 19-43
- Minimum start balance shows in cell H-29 or enter your own in cell H-19
- Cumulative profit net of all spreads and fees, cell H-20
- Drawdown cell H-22
- Risk tolerance (what you should be prepared to risk) cell H-30
- Monthly and annual performance columns B-H
- Performance by market columns l-IX
Any allocation can be traded automatically for your account.
Using any reasonable risk tolerance & maintenance balance but it should be realistic, in 2023 with the benefit of hindsight, diversification and optimization a capable analyst with access to 6,200 hedgefunds, CTA’s and trading programs could optimize actual or hypothetical performance and produce an allocation where there are no losing months over a 9 year period (allocations 21 & 47 are two). To get a realistic handle on risk I’d recommend you start with mini & micro contacts or track actual trades as they occur here.
Every firm we use segregates customer accounts, all balances are guaranteed plus or minus trading activity by theFinancial Safeguard System, for over 100 years they’ve been protecting customer balances with zero defaults.
Fee structure & Minimums
- Compensation is based on 5.00% to 12.50% of net new high profits quarterly (depends on start balance).
- 0.00% front load.
- 0.00% management fee.
- We pay all server, platform and add on fees.
- Quarterly incentive fees are approved by the client prior to being deducted.
- Allocations can be changed at any time.
- Liquidity 2 to 48 hours in any major currency.
- Minimums $12,500 to $500,000.
Educational videos and resources
|8.01||Futures General Information|
|8.02||Options General Information|
|8.03||Stock Index Futures|
|8.04||Interest Rate Futures|
|8.08||CME Learning Center|
|8.14||Monthly FX Review|
|8.16||Economic reports & data|
If you’d like to learn more about Automated Trading Accounts (ATAs) contact me on +340-244-4310 or Skype Peter Knight Advisor My current date & time is October 1, 2023 3:40 pm I’m available from 7 am to 7 pm Monday through Thursday, 7 am to 2 pm on Fridays, off hours text, Skype or on site message me with a call back date and time (please use your local time zone).