- Should the account fall below your defined maintenance balance as of the settlement on any trading day our team will automatically liquidate all positions on or before the next settlement and report back to you.
- Example start balance $100,000, maintenance balance $70,000, should the settlement valuation of the account fall below $70,000 all positions would be liquidated on or before the next close, the final liquidation valuation might be higher or lower than the defined $70,000 maintenance balance but all positions are guaranteed to be liquidated prior to the next open.
- You can adjust your maintenance balance at anytime by completing a new Risk Control Agreement your new maintenance will be logged, approved by compliance and adjusted starting the following trading day.
- If we fail to liquidate on or before the next settlement we would liable for any losses from that settlement forward.
- Trading Authorization is automatically revoked.
- Any new positions would be deemed unauthorized and transferred to the Asset Investment Management (AIM) error account immediately.