- Allows you to set a stop loss for your account based on the liquidation value of the account ( maintenance balance)
- Should the account fall below the maintenance balance as of the settlement of any trading day our team will automatically liquidate all positions on or before the next close and report back to you.
- If we fail to liquidate on or before the next settlement we are liable for any losses from that settlement forward
- Trading Authorization is automatically revoked
- Any new new positions from would be deemed unauthorized and transferred to the Asset Investment Management (AIM) error account immediately.
Peter Knight Advisor
Asset Investment Management