- Page 7 Risk Control Agreement
- Page 8, Acknowledgment 2 Signatures
- Page 9, Non-US Acknowledgment
1) How Automated Trading Account risk control works, video, 5 minutes 40 second
- Should the account fall below the maintenance balance as of the settlement of any trading day our team will automatically liquidate all positions on or before the next close and report back to you.
- If we fail to liquidate on or before the next settlement we are liable for any losses from that settlement forward
- Trading Authorization is automatically revoked
- Any new new positions from would be deemed unauthorized and transferred to the Asset Investment Management (AIM) error account immediately.
2) How Asset Investment Management incentive fees work (4 minutes 19 seconds)
- AIM Advisory & Risk Control Agreement
- 0.00% Front load
- 0.00% Management fee
- 12.50% Of net new high profits quarterly
- Net new highs are calculated after all brokerage, exchange and reg. fees
Peter Knight Advisor
Asset Investment Management