1)_Open this page this page, click on sign up
2) Click on get free (it never expires)
3) Enter your name, email, pick a password, create a free account, no additional information is required.
4) login to your Barchart account, under my account click on portfolio
5) Click on new portfolio
6) Name the portfolio
7) Click on create
8) Add a transaction to your EMA portfolio
9) You’ll find the contract code at the beginning of each chart link in column B, if you don’t have an allocation worksheet see this page for one and instructions on how to use it.
10) Enter the contract code
11) Enter date, price, quantity of contracts traded, then apply
12) Once you’ve built out your allocation prices and performance are updated every 15 minutes.
1)_Today’s profit or loss
2) Open trade equity
3) Total profit or loss
4) Current contract price
5) Today’s P&L per market
6) Total P&L per market
13) To offset any positions click on edit
14) Enter the offset price, then apply
15) What you’ll see
1)_Shows net profit or loss
2) Shows the position has been liquidated
3) Total closed adds the offset profit or loss to closed trades
16) To organize the portfolio click on edit
17) Clicking on the arrow or dragging the trade moves the position
18) When finished hit save
19) Portfolio performance is updated every 15 minutes.
If you have any trouble setting up contact me and I’ll walk you through it.