1) Open this page, click on sign up, there is no cost and it never expires
2) Click on get free
3) Enter your name, email, pick a password, (no additional information is required).
4) login to your Barchart account, under “my account” click on portfolio
5) Click on new portfolio
6) Name the portfolio
7) Click on create
8) Add any markets you’d like to track
Any top performing American Stock over the last 5 days to last 10 years
Any American Futures market
Any European or Asian Futures market
9) Enter the contract code
10) Enter date, price, quantity of contracts traded,
11) Once built out your allocation’s performance is updated every 15 minutes.
1) Today’s total profit or loss
2) Total open trade equity
3) Total profit or loss
4) Current contract price
5) Today’s P&L per market
6) Total P&L per market
12) To offset any positions click on edit
13) Enter the offset price, then apply
14) What you’ll see
1)_Shows net trade profit or loss
2) Shows the position has been liquidated
3) The offset position’s profit or loss is added to closed P&L.
15) To organize the portfolio click on edit
16) Clicking on the arrow or dragging the trade moves the position
17) When finished hit save
If you have any questions or would like to walk you through this contact me.