1) January 2000 through June 2021 qarterly Allocation Study, drawdowns are marked to market daily from the highest daily high to lowest daily low.
These spreadsheets show
A) Cumulative net profit
B) Maximum drawdown, (highest daily high to lowest daily low).
C) Current drawdown.
D) Reward risk, descending order, (profit divided by drawdown).
E) Minimum start balance (margin + maximum drawdown).
F) ATA allocation number
G) Methods and markets traded in each allocation
2) To build out any VBO allocation open the
3) Enter your start balance in cell H 19
4) Enter the number of contracts traded for each methodology in cells I19 – I36
5) The spreadsheet will show
A) 2000-2021 performance summary
B) Annual performance
C) Monthly and annual performance.
D) Monthly and annual performance for every method traded.
E) Individual VBO method performance
G) Interactive allocation performance chart
H) Individual performance for all active VBO methods
I) Allocation monthly profit or loss
6) Cells J-19 – J36 link the spreadsheets for each method traded
7) These spreadsheets show
A) Full disclosure of trading methodology.
B) Life of program performance summaries.
C) 2000-2021 daily open, high, low, close.
D) Every day’s buy, sell, stop, objective and all volatility calculations.
E) Every trade entry, offset, profit, loss, cumulative profit or loss.
8) Any allocation can be traded automatically for your account, allocations, and leverage can modified at anytime.
9) Using any reasonable maintenance balance, below is a short video on risk control and maintenance balances.
Account liquidity in portion or all, 2 to 48 hours in any major currency.
10) Additional information on ATAs
If you have any questions please contact me.