1) Monthly and Annual Performance
Performance is based on trading one $50,000 unit, never adding units and withdrawing all net profits annually. This program uses leverage and has a realistic risk factor of $30,000 USD per unit, if you are not in a position to comfortably assume this risk you should not participate in this program.
2) Every allocation has it’s own spreadsheet providing,
A) Interactive charts
B) The allocation’s performance summary
C) 2000-2021 monthly/annual performance
D) Monthly/annual performance for every method traded.
E) Links to contract specifications, margin requirements, quotes and data.
3) Cells J-24 – J47 link spreadsheets for each method traded.
4) These spreadsheets provide
A) Full disclosure of trading methodology.
B) Life of program performance summary.
C) 2000-2021 daily open, high, low, close data.
D) Every day’s buy, sell, stop, objective and all volatility calculations.
E) Every trade entry, offset, profit, loss, cumulative profit or loss.
5) There are 16,777,215 possible combinations of the 24 VBO trading methodologies linked here our monthly report showing the top 100,000 sorted by reward risk (column E), performance dates January 2000 through April 2020. For detailed instructions see sections 1-11 below or contact me and I’ll walk you through it.
6) To review monthly/annual performance for any VBO allocation or create your own use the Jan 2000 – Apr 2021 VBO Allocation Spreadsheet enter the number of contracts traded for each program in column I, cells 24-47, performance shows columns B through I lines 53-374.
7) Any allocation can be traded automatically for your account and modified at anytime.
8) Using any reasonable maintenance balance
A maintenance balance is nothing more than a stop loss based on the liquidation value of the account, example
$102,706 lowest permissible start balance for auto-trade
$125,000 Your starting balance
-$28,906 previous worse case drawdownn
-$50,000 Risk tolerance
$75,000 Maintenance balance
Should the account’s balance drop below $75,000 including unrealized profit or loss all positions would be liquidated on or before the next close.
If you have any questions or want me to walk your through what were doing and how contact me.