Founded by Bernard Dorman 1956, currently run by Daniel Dorman. Excellent old school firm, deep roots, deep pockets, equipped with the latest tools and platforms for professional traders.
The broker we use to trade accounts at Dorman
Tel +41 52 624 60 22
What Dorman Trading requires to open an account
Account opening link You’ll need to provide a scanned copy of a Government ID (passport or drivers license) and proof of address (Bank statement or utility bill)
Dorman Letter of Direction A letter of direction limits trading to a specific program, using a specific trading methodology, in specific markets with leverage and risk defined before trading begins.
Dorman Power of Attorney Allows trading in any market using any client approved trading program.
What AIM will need to trade the account,
Please send scanned copies to firstname.lastname@example.org we need to sign off on them.
Pages that need to be completed
- Advisory Agreement, page 5, signature & date
- Fee Payment Agreement, page 6, signature & date
- Defining Overall Account Risk, page 7, initial & maintenance balance, broker, base currency, programs, signature & date
- Risk Disclosure, page 8, signature & date
- Q.E.P. Acknowledgement, page 9, signature & date
Please email scanned copies of all forms email@example.com
If you have any questions or need assistance please contact me.
Peter Knight Advisor