4) What we do, my team researches Hedge Funds, CTAs, objective long/short trading programs and provides access to top the performers through the safest and most capable firms worldwide. All objective trading programs are fully automated through our platform on ChartVPS using CQG integrated client linked to multiple exchange members worldwide
5) How it works, you decide on an allocation you want to trade, we place, monitor, manage all trades 24 hours a day, markets traded and contact sizes can be changed at any time.
6) Define your overall account risk, but it should be realistic, in 2023 with the benefit of hindsight, diversification and optimization a capable analyst with access to 6,200 hedge funds, CTA’s and trading programs could optimize performance and produce an allocation where there are no losing years.
7) Our fee structure is based on 5.00% to 12.50% of net new high profits quarterly (depends on start balance).
8) How balances are guaranteed plus or minus trading activity
Every firm we use segregates customer accounts, balances are guaranteed plus of minus trading activity by the Financial Safeguard System the FSS has protected customer balances for over 100 years with zero defaults, unlike SPIC that protects balances up to 500,000 or FDIC up to 250,000 the FSS has no limit.
9) To open an account please complete this form my team will match your criteria to a brokerage firm on this list who can accommodate the markets, programs you want to trade and your regulatory jurisdiction.
10) Educational videos and resources
|10.01||Futures General Information|
|10.02||Options General Information|
|10.03||Stock Index Futures|
|10.04||Interest Rate Futures|
|10.08||CME Learning Center|
|10.14||Monthly FX Review|
|10.16||Economic reports & data|
If you’d like to learn more about Automated Trading Accounts (ATAs) contact me. My current date & time is October 3, 2023 12:17 am I’m available from 7 am to 7 pm Monday through Thursday, 7 am to 2 pm on Fridays, off hours text, Skype or message me with a call back date and time (please use your local time zone).