2) 2000-2022 net performance, no compounding, withdrawing all profits annually.
3) Using this spreadsheet you can create any allocation of the EMA 9-18 daily and hourly markets and immediately review 2000-2022 performance.
- Enter your start balance in cell H21,
- Enter number of contacts traded for the daily EMA 9-18 in cells I-21 through I-47
- Enter number of contacts traded for hourly EMA 9-18 in cells I-21 through I-47
- 2000-2021 monthly and annual performance shows in cells F-55 through F-390
- Net profit per unit H-22
- Maximum month-on month drawdown H-23
- Reward risk ration (profit divided by drawdown) .H-24
4) Any allocation can be traded automatically for your account.
5) Using any reasonable maintenance balance
If you have any questions or want me to walk your through what were doing and how contact me.
Peter Knight Advisor
My current date and time June 25, 2022 4:23 am
Direct VI Phone 24/7 +340 244 4310
Skype:: Peter Knight Advisor
Schedule an online review