1) EMA 1737218 January 2000 – November 2021 Performance & Data Spreadsheet
2) 2000-2021 net performance, no compounding, withdrawing all profits annually.
3) EMA 1737218 January 2000 – November 2021 Performance & Data Spreadsheet
A) Allocation performance
B) Individual method performance
C) Monthly profit or loss
D) Performance statistics
E) Margin requirements
F) Contract specifications
G) 2000 through 2021 monthly and annual performance.
H) Monthly and annual performance for every method traded.
Cells J24 – J45 link spreadsheets for each method traded
4) These spreadsheets provide
A) Quotes & charts updated every 15 minutes to monitor this method forward
B) Method performance summary
C) Method versus market performance
D) Monthly and annual performance
E) All historical data
Column K, shows date and links to supporting EMA charts
L, daily positions, long = green, short = red, 2000 through 2021.
M daily profit or loss
N cumulative profit or loss
Click here for full disclosure of trading methodology
5) There are 4,194,303 possible combinations of the 22 EMA trading methodologies if like to review the top allocations or create your own see this page.
6) Any allocation can be traded automatically for your account.
7) Using any reasonable maintenance balance
If you have any questions or want me to walk your through what were doing and how contact me.
Peter Knight Advisor
Direct VI Phone 24/7 +340 244 4310
Schedule an online review