Schedule an online review and I’ll walk you through the mechanics of how any of the ATA trading programs work enabling you to verify past performance and monitor trades forward.
2) Monthly and annual net performance, no compounding and withdrawing all profits annually.
A) Allocation performance
B) Individual method performance
C) Monthly profit or loss
D) Performance statistics
E) Margin requirements
F) Contract specifications
G) 2000 through 2021 monthly and annual performance.
H) Monthly and annual performance for every method traded.
Cells J24 – J45 link spreadsheets for each method traded
4) These spreadsheets provide
A) Quotes & charts updated every 15 minutes to monitor this method forward
B) Method performance summary
C) Method versus market performance
D) Monthly and annual performance
E) All historical data
Column K, shows date and links to supporting EMA charts
L, daily positions, long = green, short = red, 2000 through 2021.
M daily profit or loss
N cumulative profit or loss
Click here for full disclosure of trading methodology
5) There are 4,194,303 possible combinations of the 22 EMA trading methodologies linked here our monthly report showing the top 75,000, linked here the top 100,000 trading multiple mini and micro contracts, both reports are sorted by reward risk (column E), performance dates January 2000 through April 2020. For detailed instructions see Create Your Own Allocation sections 1-11 or contact me and I’ll walk you through it.
6) To review monthly/annual performance for any EMA allocation or create your own use the January 2000 – April 2021 EMA Allocation Spreadsheet enter the number of contracts traded for each program in column I, cells 24-47, performance shows columns B through I lines 53-374.
8) Any allocation can be traded automatically
9) Using any reasonable start and maintenance balance
A maintenance balance is nothing more than a stop loss based on the liquidation value of the account,
$175,000 Start balance
-$62,570 Highest monthly high to lowest monthly low prior to recovery
-$80,164 Highest daily high high to lowest daily low prior to recovery
-$90,000 Reasonable risk tolerance for this allocation
$85,000 Maintenance balance
Should the account’s balance drop to $85,000 including unrealized profit or loss all positions would be liquidated on or before the next close.
Allocations and maintenance balances can be modified at anytime.
If you have any questions or want me to walk your through what we’re doing and how contact me.