1)_EMA portfolio studies
EMA Full, Mini & Micro Portfolio Study single contract minimums 21K to 170K
EMA Mini & Micro Portfolio Study multiple contracts Minimums 25K to 143K
EMA Micro Only Portfolio Study single contract minimums 5K to 41K
These spreadsheets show
A) Cumulative net profit
B) Maximum drawdown, (highest daily high to lowest daily low).
C) Current drawdown.
D) Reward risk, descending order, (profit divided by drawdown).
E) Minimum start balance (margin + maximum drawdown).
F) ATA allocation number
G) Methods and markets traded in each allocation
2) To build out any allocation open this month’s EMA Allocation Worksheet
3) Enter your start balance in cell E24
4) Enter the number of contracts traded for each methodology in your allocation in cells I24-I44
5) This spreadsheet shows
A) Interactive performance charts
B) Allocation performance summary
C) Monthly/annual performance.
D) Monthly/annual performance for every method traded.
E) Links to contract specifications, margin requirements, quotes and data.
6) Cells J24-J44 link spreadsheets for each method traded
7) These spreadsheets show
A) Full disclosure of trading methodology.
B) Life of program performance summaries.
C) 2000-2021 daily open, high, low, close.
D) Every day’s buy, sell, stop, objective and all volatility calculations.
E) Every trade entry, offset, profit, loss, cumulative profit or loss.
8) Any allocation can be traded automatically for your account, allocations can modified at anytime.
9) Using any reasonable maintenance balance
If you have any questions or want me to walk your through what were doing and how contact me.