1) This program qualifies the markets that are moving with clean, defined trends then establishes short-term trades in that market with the defined trend.
Maximum number of currencies traded at the same time is 5, maximum risk per trade per currency per trade $350.00 on 25,000 positions, $175.00 on 12,500 positions.
|Largest Percent Change, Up & Down
|Today||All Major Cross Rates|
|5 Day||All USD Cross Quotes|
|1 Month||Futures Quotes|
|3 Month||YTD Top Currency Futures|
|6 Month||Currency Futures Analysis Pages|
|This Year||“Collaring” A Currency|
|12 Month||1 Program That Uses Collars|
2) Qualifying the trend “dirty” or “clean”
2.1) Dirty trend USDCHF using 120 minute bars random price swings on both sides of the exponential moving averages.
2.2) Clean Trend EURCHF using 120 minute bars price action below the EMA9 (red line) and the EMA9 (red line) below the EMA18 (blue line)
3) Confirms the trend using the composite of 13 indicators, (the opinion links in section 7), looking for a strengthening trend currently above 30%.
4.1) Example, Euro Fx/Australian Dollar (EURAUD), snapshot (at right) shows the trend moving from a 72% buy last month, to 16% buy last week, 48% sell the previous day and 56% sell for the current day.
4.2) The Chart in this example shows a clean downtrend with the majority of the price action below the EMA9 (red line) and the EMA9 (red line) below the EMA18 (blue line).
5) If price action moves above the EMA9 (red line) and the EMA9 (red line) moves above the EMA18 (blue line) we’ll liquidate the position or reverse to long if there ia a defined trend as qualified by the indicators in 3 and 4 above.
5.1) Example of what the chart would look like to take us out or reverse this short position to long.
6) This program primarily trades off 120 minute bars but will “shifts gears” using a minimum of 15 minute bars to 90 minute bars depending on the overall rate of change relative to volatility.
6.4) 2 day chart using 15 minute bars
6.5) 4 day, 30 minute
6.6) 5 day, 60 minute
6.7) 5 day, 90 minute
6.8) 5 day, 120 minute
7) Markets traded
8) Crypto Currency
|Link||Analysis Page||120 Chart||Daily Chart||Buy-Sell-Hold|
|8.1||BTCUSD CFD||120 Chart||Chart||Opinion|
Send a message with a review date and time and I’ll walk you through how this program works enabling you to duplicate trades and verify performance.
9) Program Structure and Account Opening Procedure
9.1) Automated Trading Accounts (ATA)
9.2) The Fee Structure For This Program
9.3) Defining Overall Risk For Your Account
9.4) Exchanges Traded
9.5) Brokerage Firms
9.6) How Balances Are Guaranteed Plus or Minus Trading
9.7) How To Open An Account
Contact me with any questions
Peter Knight Advisor